Bleach Graveyard Of The Zanpactou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Graveyard Of The Zanpactou

Bleach Graveyard Of The Zanpactou A BGOTZProduction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Suggestions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aceilver

My Suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: My Suggestions.   My Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:29 pm

1. Stat caps. Nothing major and it is not hard to code. For the stats strength, reiryoku, and defense all have a cap of 3,000,000. Why? Because it is a pretty high stat and takes a while to get, and thats a high enough stat for any and all rank requirements. However health, and reiatsu have no limit. So, people can still train for those stats or it can have a cap of 30,000,000.

2. For Arrancars, and Vaizard races only, they can select whose mask they want. Seeing as how whose mask you get is completely random and it can screw you over not getting the one you want. So, why not have it be able to be chosen over whose mask you want, like Hyori's, Shinji's, or Barragan's mask(s).

3. Sonido, Shunpo, and Hirenkyaku should have the same speed. I know each one has their own benefits like longer distance, same direction and pushing people back, but they should at least share the same speed. Hirenkyaku is the fastest one I know for sure, and I think that Sonido, and Shunpo should equal that speed as well.

4. For Nnoitra resurrection. Because of Nnoitra's long extension of his blades, I think instead of his 3x3 AOE attack it should be extended to 4x4 AOE simply because his blades are by far the longest in the game and it gives him more of the realistic feel, and makes him more unique for the resurrections.

5. Stark's wolf cero, and wolf summonings. They both should have a cooldown... I've seen all the stark users just SPAM the wolfs and wolf cero. The wolf cero should have a 20 second sleep, and the wolf summon should have either a 15 second or 30 second sleep on it. It also causes a lot of lag on the game to have so many wolfs being summoned off a macro.

6. Hierro for Arrancar. Basically its like the hollow mask for Arrancar, and limit release for captains. The hierro is a small boost to defense. As much as the hollow mask boosts actually so it's even, and the hierro is off the same system, so it runs off of a time which can be increased through use.(ill give arrancars a bigger def boost)

7. On the hub could it say "A new experience of the Bleach anime..." so the typos are fixed?

8. Whenever you get a race or die as a human and become a soul you can see hollows and souls. To get rid of that req of 300k reiryoku for Sado, Inoue, and Quincy races to be able to see them.

9. Zanpakutous like Hinamori, or Byakuya should get a reiatsu/rei power boost because they specialize in that instead of attack. To do so just go into the "Hud" code of the source and scroll down to shikai/bankai and change usr.mattack to usr.reiatsu
Back to top Go down

My Suggestions.
Page 1 of 1