Bleach Graveyard Of The Zanpactou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Graveyard Of The Zanpactou

Bleach Graveyard Of The Zanpactou A BGOTZProduction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xero app to enter in the Staff XD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xero

Xero app to enter in the Staff XD Empty
PostSubject: Xero app to enter in the Staff XD   Xero app to enter in the Staff XD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:05 am

OK........i want be in the staff and start to be Enforcer or be the Host and increae my GM lvl with the time and if i do good my job.I have exp as GM and i can be a good help for the game XD,i respect the rules and i can put more people on the game XD.I can create icons (all can but i can make icons for the game XD). have some ideas for the game, as the ress of WonderWise, new attacks to the zanpakuto of Toshiro and Yamamoto, the new mask of Ichigo and Ulquiorra ress Lvl 2 and the ress of Yammy.I use the computer depends on the day.Lunes to Friday ....... if I have to study, I can not XD, but my dad and my mom say this year will not distract me in school and do my homework and study -.- XD and if I do I use the computer XD about 3 hours (Monday and Friday, but I do my task first -.- XD).I really want be in the staff and help the user as need help.I will wait an answer XD.

[b]-XERØ-[/b]
Back to top Go down

Xero app to enter in the Staff XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Graveyard Of The Zanpactou :: Game Modifyer Applacations-
Jump to: