Bleach Graveyard Of The Zanpactou
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Graveyard Of The Zanpactou

Bleach Graveyard Of The Zanpactou A BGOTZProduction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

zaraki kenpachi Moves and stats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David_Prodigy

zaraki kenpachi Moves and stats Empty
PostSubject: zaraki kenpachi Moves and stats   zaraki kenpachi Moves and stats I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:26 pm

-you should give zaraki shikai a move (1 tiled) name: slash! And it should be based on strenght
-you should make zaraki shikai attack faster because he is slow as @!# when i attack.
-Give the zaraki his def. back because without def. i die all the time. And thats what zaraki does he can take big bows ...so plz give his def back.

Thank you!!!! afro in game: Prodigy
Back to top Go down
Kurei the Phantom

PostSubject: Re: zaraki kenpachi Moves and stats   zaraki kenpachi Moves and stats I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:03 am

It's to balance his sword out. . .If you've got massive Strength AND Defense, your only vulnerability is Kido. And a lot of people seem to think kido are useless XD
Back to top Go down
David_Prodigy

PostSubject: Re: zaraki kenpachi Moves and stats   zaraki kenpachi Moves and stats I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:33 am

He took the max def. out No
Back to top Go down
Kurei the Phantom

PostSubject: Re: zaraki kenpachi Moves and stats   zaraki kenpachi Moves and stats I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:35 am

David_Prodigy wrote:
He took the max def. out No

XD still not as bad as having a sword that's supposed to be rei based, but due to broken coding it can't give you rei (Hinamori)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zaraki kenpachi Moves and stats   zaraki kenpachi Moves and stats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zaraki kenpachi Moves and stats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Graveyard Of The Zanpactou :: Sudgestions-
Jump to: